A few weekends ago, after my younger brother came home from his mission in New Zealand, I asked my cousin Sandee to take family pictures for us. Trav had a football game to officiate on Friday night, so I loaded up the kids and met him in Idaho Falls around 10:00 p.m. From there we drove to my parents house in Fruitland and finally crawled into bed around 3:30 ish. And with pictures at 9:00 o'clock the next morning, it was bound to be an adventure. We had a lot of cousin help keeping the kiddos happy, and smiling. Although we didn't get many pictures of the twins' huge smiles. But there are a few of those split second captures that are just adorable. Thanks Sandee! They turned out great. Now if it is up to Trav... no pictures for another 2 years. (not going to happen) ;)

They would not sit still for more than a second

This was the only one of her actually smiling

Andrew hates sitting in the grass. But I was shaking a box of crackers at him.

We were trying our hardest to keep Connor happy

My favorite picture of Trav and I

All three of our rascals

So I cant decide between these two family pictures. I'm open for input.

I just can't decide...

Sammy and her Daddy

This is Andrew's amazing smile
5 comments:
I love them all. I like the bottom arrangement best but everyone is smiling in the top one.
I love them all but I like the second family picture the best of every one. Cant believe how every one is growing up. They are so cute!!!
I'm sure you've already decided and ordered the prints, but I'm going to echo Char and the Walk family...go for the second one. Love you!
I love them both! YOu guys look so great! And you look gorgeous!
Great Family Pictures! You all are looking good and my... your babies have grown so much!
Post a Comment