Hey All,
I know it has been forever since I have put pictures up, or even put together a post. So here are some of the more recent pictures of our Kids. Sammy and Andrew already have quite the opposite personalities. As girls usually are, Sammy is the more dramatic of the two and Andrew (thankfully) is pretty chill most of the time. They are such smiley babies and Connor is such a great big brother. He won't even let me put them down for naps without telling them that he loves them. When one of them cries he goes in to cheer them up and it usually works. They just love him. We just have so much fun!




4 comments:
They are so cute Rachel! Do they always sleep together? Do they wake eachother up? wow-you are super mom-I can't even imagine having twins! :)
They are getting so big I need to come visit. I can't believe you have time to get on the computer ever. You are a busy lady!!
Those two look bigger already. We miss you guys.
Char
Rach,
They are so adorable!! Who do they look like- I can't decide?! I was wondering the same ? as above - Do they share a crib? That's crazy!! You make it sound like one big party!! I hate that we are only internet friends these days. Will we ever get to see your cute kids in person????
Post a Comment