Monday, October 5, 2009

Newborn and Kido Pictures!


So a few weeks ago the kids and I spent some time with my friend Rachel, who offered to take their newborn pictures. I'm grateful that she was patient with us. Crazy enough it is harder to keep two infants happy and fed than it is just one. But, the pictures turned out so adorable. We even got a few good shots of Connor.

This picture really shows how much bigger Andrew is than Sammy.

I didn't think kids started doing this kinda smile thing until they were a bit older. Oh well, it is still cute!

The hat is just too adorable!

5 comments:

Jut and Char said...

How fun. What adorable nieces and nephews I have.
Char

Tom said...

I love the pictures especially of Sammy and the pink bow!

Melissa

Fisher Family said...

ahhh.... i love the pictures! Connor looks so grown up next to his little brother and sister. I'm excited to see you guys this Sunday. I'll be calling you to get the directions later in the week!

Spilletts said...

They look adorable. What a cute little family. I hope all is well with you guys.

Keith and Jessie said...

The pictures are the best. I love the hat. Next time I go to Soda we will have to get together so I can hold those babies. They are adorable just like their mommy!!