Friday, June 5, 2009

The Belly

Here is the latest picture of my ever growing belly. I'm surprised at how big I am already. But, I guess the bigger I am... the bigger the babies are, so it is a good thing. I am feeling good so far, and I don't have too much to complain about. Travis has been amazing. He puts up with all of my whining and takes great care of me.



These two pictures were taken a month apart, and the difference is quite noticeable if I do say so myself. And I'm so glad that people have stopped saying "You can't even tell your pregnant," which is really just mean some times. JKN!

8 comments:

A said...

I won't be satisfied til you put some meat on your legs, butt, and face too!

Aubrey and Chris said...

Oh my gosh Rachel. You make the cutest prego mom ever! You have the absolute most perfect baby bump ever. When I am prego I hope I can look half as good as you with do with twins. Honestly!! I hope you don't mind me added you to my list of poeple to stalk. I love your blog!

Krystal said...

such a pretty prego mamma! :) How are you feeling?

Melissa Fisher said...

I love the little bump. And compared to most, it is little:)
What do ya say we do a little sewing action this week? I desperatly need your skills and expertise! Thanks for the chick flicks by the way. I watched them both. I may need some more :)

Skylette said...

You're still so tiny for having twins! From what I can see, it's all baby. You look so good! I can't believe it's less than 3 months to go.

Jut and Char said...

You look great! But I must say you are probably about as big know with the twins as you were at the end with Connor. CUTE!

Denise said...

Rachel,
You are looking so pregnant! (is that better? :) But glowing and gorgeous too! We will miss you guys! Keep in touch and I will keep up on your blog to see pics of the babies! Take care!

Jessica Jensen said...

I can't believe it's twins!!! That is SOOO exciting...ANy names yet? Thanks for the comment, I'm feeling a lot better the last couple of days, hopefully that is the end of the sickness..:)