Near the end of March Connor and I took a trip back home to Fruitland to spend time with my family. We hadn't been home since Thanksgiving and I felt it was about time. My sister Charlotte and her kids were also making the trip from Eugene, Oregon, to meet us in Fruitland. Travis had a lot of work to do here at the house, so he stayed in Pocy. Connor had so much fun playing with his cousins and aunts. First thing in the morning all he wanted was to go outside, regardless of the weather, and he would stay out there all day.
This is a picture of most of the family at the new Taco Del Mar in Ontario, OR. My Aunt Fran is the owner and this was their big Grand Opening weekend. If any of you live in the Fruiltand area try it out, the food is great!
Mac and Cheese with the cousins and aunts (and uncle Dale) before heading home.
Saying Goodbye! One last Photo-op with Char and little Benson before getting into the car. It is always so hard to say goodbye to my sisters because I usually don't know when I'm going to get to see them next. We are all such great friends, which I'm so grateful for, and I miss them all so much.




2 comments:
I had a great time and I am so glad that I got to see you and Connor. Thanks for the visit.
Char
He's two already!?!?!? It goes by so fast! How are you feeling these days? Any better?
Post a Comment