Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We're Expecting!!

Hey everyone! I just figured I should add a quick note with the latest addition to our blog, and soon to be new addition to our family. We are so excited and trying to help Connor understand. Although, I don't think that will happen for a while now. We love you all and hope things are well in your lives!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! -I was just looking at Jasie and Tony's blog, and saw your announcement on the side... and just had to comment :) When are you due?

Skylette said...

I'm so glad it's out in the open - I was so worried about spilling the beans!

I'm so glad that Zofran is helping you out! I can't imagine being that sick during pregnancy! Hope it doesn't last all nine months this time around for you. Best of luck!

A said...

Congrats Rach! I'm so excited for you. How far along?

Julie said...

I thought you might be but I was waiting for an announcement. Conrats. Connor will do fine.